Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Dress Desire

I recently saw this dress on Kate Hudson, in some tabloid magazine, and tore it out and stuck it to my bulletin board. There was an immediate attraction (to the dress). Then I started seeing the short version of this dress on other celebs. I finally found out it was DVF but I was not able to find the dress anywhere online. And now in the December issue of Elle they feature this sassy little number in their "Elle First Trend" section. Oh what a perfect dress. It would make such great holiday attire. I just love it and want it but at $1,500 (for the short version), I may be able to afford it by next December. I think it's the perfect fancy, yet not too fancy LBD. Chic, classy, stylish and not too showy yet, thanks to its sequins, showy enough. I'm in love!


Photos: elle.com

No comments: