Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Les Musiques Que J'aime

First it was a diet book and now a CD, entitled Karl Lagerfeld Les Musiques Que J’aime. Mr. Karl Lagerfeld is a passionate fellow and he is considerate enough to share his passions with us. I feel blessed. OK, I wouldn't go that far but I think it’s great that he is sharing what he feels passionate about, besides fashion and photography. Some would say this is just a publicity cash cow but if that's all it is then why hasn't he come out with his own perfume and his own biography, towels, toothbrushes, etc...(I am exaggerating but I think you get where I am going with this). He was passionate about loosing his weight and how he did it, hence the book and now he is passionate about his tens of thousands of music tracks, hence the CD. (Actually he is passionate about music in general; as I once read that he has over 100 ipods and I guess that makes him passionate about the Apple Corp. as well!) I think that it is a sincere business venture, to say the least. The CD is available at http://www.amazon.fr/.

Photos: amazon.fr

No comments: