Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Project Runway: And the Winner is...

And the winner is Jeffrey! I think he definitely deserved this win. His stuff is innovative and stylish. He brings his own (strong) point of view to the runway and has a ton of confidence to back it up. I do think that Michael, Uli and Laura's collections were great as well and I think it was a really tough decision. By the way the judges were talking I thought Uli was the winner that's why I was so shocked that Jeffrey won ( I guess he felt the same way as he was extremely shocked as well). I hope they don't all disappear on us. I hope to see all their stuff in circulation as I think they all have a lot to offer. One of the strongest Project Runway seasons yet!

This was my favorite look. Rock 'n' Roll with a glamours vibe.


Photos: nymag.com

No comments: