Friday, April 27, 2007

Green Living

I will be in Toronto over the weekend attending The Green Living Show - Toronto's first consumer show dedicated to all things green. Are you living a green life? This seems to be the most popular question of late. While I love how everyone and everything is taking note of the state of our world today I am afraid that this "Going Green" movement is just a trend liable to fade away in about 10 minutes never to be heard of again. It is great that the world is waking up and taking note that we all need to do our part to save Mother Earth but I am afraid that it is becoming too commercial and it is loosing it's core essence, that of preventing the effects of global warming and saving our planet. However, I do look forward to discovering new fashion brands with an eco-friendly conscious and will do my best to post stylish green style bits over the next couple of days.

No comments: