Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Dress of the Season

The dress of the season, well at least for myself and Bonnie Morrison, is this fantastically chic and versatile Calypso dress. I discovered it while watching style.com's summer shopping guide series, Bonnie Morrison had it on and declared it her favorite, so much so that she bought it in every color. She pointed out the fact that it has pockets which makes it so practical. I love the loose fitted shape, the punchy color and the seamed neckline, which adds that subdued style element that makes a piece so unique. You could definitely dress it up or down. I see it by day with leggings and flats, and by night with tons of gold chains and strappy sandals . One of my definite summer purchases. Available online at calypso.com.
Photo: style.com

No comments: