Monday, August 06, 2007

Anna Wintour According to Carine Roitfeld

By now I am sure most of you have seen these Anna Wintour look-a-like images from the Paris Vogue (August issue) but I had to post them as I think that this interpretation by Carine Roitfeld, her team and the talented Snejana Onopka, who who interprets Ms. Wintour perfectly, are well, only one word can really say it - amazing. This looks so much like Ms. Wintour, from the hair, make-up, wardrobe to the posture and gestures that I, for a second, really thought it was Ms. Wintour with an impeccable Photoshop job. After looking at these images I think the American Vogue editrix should consider refining that classic bob and dying it this brilliant shade of carmel-chestnut, I think it would suit her fine.


The Ukrainian model Snejana Onopka as herself, backstage at Alessandro Dell'Acqua's fall 2007 show.

Photos: fashiontribes.com, style.com

No comments: