Thursday, September 20, 2007

18th Amendment

Rachel Rose in her 18th Amendment high-waisted flares.

After seeing (and speaking to Ms. Rose) and spotting the denim collection in some of the most popular haunts throughout the city, I most definitely will make my next denim purchase an 18th Amendment one. I really like the fact that it is uber trendy but not as mainstream as some of the other premium brands.

I love how designer Rebecca Dawson describes her customer (see denimology) - She knows what she's about; comfortable in her skin. She is popular culture aware and loves fashion but she's not a slave to it. Her sense of style is individual. She's not interested in fashion for the masses.

My favorite style would have to be the wide leg Colbert or even the Bacall. Both available at NET-A-PORTER.COM.

No comments: