Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Skinny Jean

OK, well I did it. I actually wore this season's skinny jeans. I never thought I would, never thought I would be able to pull it off, but I actually did. Kind of proud of myself for trying, and even more for succeeding. OK, it was dark and I had on a mid-thigh length tunic but I did it. And I actually kind of liked the whole look on me, it wasn't as bad as I thought. They were a super dark 10-inch J Brand style (oh and I got them on sale, no thanks to my sale scout of a friend, for $59.99...still can't believe it). I am actually one to spend quite a few dollars on jeans yet I was skeptical about forking over so much on something I wasn't sure would work. So in the end my skinny jeans attempt was quite satisfying. I encourage all you who think you can't to try. Trust me you may surprise yourself. (Let me know how it goes).
Photo: shopbop.com

No comments: