Monday, November 13, 2006

Viktor & Rolfing It

Christina Milian is Viktor & Rolfing it with her Viktor & Rolf for H&M heart shirt. She looks stunning. I love how the high-waist pencil skirt's waistline hits just below the heart appliqué, making the shirt really stand-out. I am quite jealous however, as I was not able to get my hands on one of these shirts. I actually couldn't get my hands on any of the Viktor&Rolf for H&M pieces. By the time I got to the nearest H&M everything was sold out except for some green dresses (surprisingly the only items that did not fare so well) and three black dresses in size 14 (the thought crossed my mind to buy and have it altered, but I wasn't rooting for the dress, I really wanted the shirt). I was actually pretty disappointed. I really thought this shirt (along with some other pre-picked pieces (thanks to the website's preview)) would have done so well in my wardrobe!


Photo: dailyceleb.com

No comments: