Saturday, January 20, 2007

Want It Now: Cardi Coat

I fell deeply in love with this Stella McCartney cardigan/coat hybrid when I saw it on NET-A-PORTER.com. They are all sold out and I am definitely not surprised. This item is a hot seller. (I am not able to find it anywhere else online.)

I have been attracted to navy lately and mostly, navy coats. I think they are sharp and stylish. They go with just about anything. I do not believe in this 'you can't mix blue and black' rule. I love the two colors together (in the right way of course.)

Just picture this luscious coat with black straight-leg pants, a black turtleneck and black patent accessories (this is how I plan to wear it.) And you can pair it with everything else - jeans, dresses, skirts, white, red, brown...

I absolutely want it. I think it was from the fall 2006 collection but this is a fantastic coat for spring.

Yes, as NET-A-PORTER says, it's irresistible.


Photo: NET-A-PORTER.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.