Thursday, February 15, 2007

London Fashion Week

A peak at what is happening at London Fashion Week.

Biba - black, black and more black. Biba was all about darkness for fall 2007. Even with all the drab there were still some key pieces.
Preen- I loved this collection. A total contrast to Biba, this show was bright, energetic and right on. I sensed a little Balenciaga and Versace, but regardless it was a sharply edited collection. I loved the body-hugging silhouettes - it's sexiness without being to in your face.

Aquascutum - There were tons of wearable great pieces in this show. I feel like putting my order in now. The look is classy yet there is an edge to it that keeps it chic and definitely a must have item. I wish the American magazines would make mention of this label more often.

Marios Schwab - Yup, there is definitely a Balenciaga thing going on, yet I still think the collection is sharp and right on.
Photos: style.com, wireimage.com

No comments: