Friday, February 09, 2007
NY Fashion Week Gift Bag
The gift bag given out to media was chock-a-block full with, well to be quite frank, useless oddities.
1. The actual gift bag was a white plastic tote, sponsored by Kenneth Cole.
2. A Jenni Kayne T-Shirt, with the words "Mercedes Benz Fashion Week" sprawled on the back.
3. A black Lord & Taylor Shoe Bag
4. A Yellow Umbrella, with a "The Fashion District New York" Emblem
5. A Heart Shaped Beanie Cushion - a cushion??? for Valentine's Day maybe???
6. A Peroni Italy Beer Glass - a beer glass???
7. NV Rapid Weight-Loss Beauty Pills - diet pills???
8. Relacore - more diet pills???
9. Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Rose Decaf Tea - tea???
10. Lumedia Facial Brightener
11. Venus Breeze Razor
12. Madame Paulette Professional Stain remover Kit
13. A Shiseido Sample Kit Bag
14. Sexy Smile 3-in-one Lip Gloss
15. MAC Lipglass in Fulfilled & Oversexed (with Case)
16. Judith Ripka $250.00 Gift Certificate
17. A Wines of Germany voucher fo 2 glasses of Wine
18. A Voucher for a Free Cab Ride, courtesy of Cotton
19. A Red Dress Pin for the Heart Truth Initiative
20. 20% off Voucher to Uniqlo Jeans
21. Front Desk New York Guide
The only gifts I see as worth giving, due to its usefulness and covet-ness, is the MAC Lipglasses, maybe the Shiseido sample creams, and the Madame Paulette Stain Removal Kit, other than that I see myself throwing most of this stuff out, which is quite unfortunate.