Thursday, March 29, 2007

Get Your Keds On

I have started my spring shoe shopping (quite late I know) and I just love these new Keds. They are like running shoe ballerina flats...they are great...comfortable for everyday, super stylish and so season right. The retailer collaborated with Zero Maria Cornejo for her spring 2007 collection, Nanette Lepore, and for the second year in a row rock poster artist Eleanor Grosch to create whimsical, original, stylish Keds. I love them! I love the pointy toe design, the fact that they will provide extreme comfort and style at the same time and better than that, the price is right.

The advertising campaign featuring Mischa Barton and their new "Be Cool" slogan is a brilliant way to insert Keds, a rather classic brand, into the mainstream "cool" market of teens and young adults. Their promotional Mischa Barton website is, well, cool! Very interactive with great video clips, downloads, music and information geared toward the young, student population. I think they have a done a great job for 2007 and they definitely succeeded at making Keds cool. Now time to get me a pair or two.





Photos: keds.com

1 comment:

Ace said...

Oooh I have the ones with the tennis rackets on them!