Monday, March 05, 2007

Off-Duty Model Style

Last week in Paris running around the City of Lights you would have found denizens of models all scurrying to get to their next shows. Elle.com captured their off-duty fashion sensibility. Here are some of my favorite model street style looks.

I absolutely love this coat. Love it. I need to find one exactly like this. I also love her hair and that bold eye makeup.This is great grey tone on tone layering. She looks very comfortable and at the same time very chic.
The leggings with the Chanel flats and the pea coat. Love that look.
Satin bow tie shirt, blue jeans and knee boots. Great style.
Fabulous boots and bag.Love the dress and pendant (I also love her hair - smooth, sleek, the perfect length and shade).
I adore the handbag and the chicness of a simple scarf wrapped neck.
She made three tones work - the butter boots and the cognac bag mixed with her grey ensemble. The grey coat is perfect length for the coordinating dress, creating a nice line.
Love this whole mix it together look. She pulled it off well. I particularly love the oversized metallic bag.
Photos: elle.com

No comments: