Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Return of The Wide Leg Pant

Retailers have been slowly introducing the wide leg jean back into our wardrobes but we haven't been buying into the whole oversized legged look. I guess we just can't let go of our skinnies (well at least not me) but slap the jeans on a couple of celebs and guess what - you got a hot new trend.

I actually like the wide leg jean, one in particular actually, the 7 For All Mankind Ginger Pant in the dark mercer wash. These jeans are high-waisted, slim fitting and flared at the knee and look amazing on.


I am actually happy to see that the wide legs have made a comeback as it gives me more variety when it comes to my denim choices. And no, I am not ready to give up my skinnies but I will definitely be adding these babies to my repertoire.







Photos: perezhiltion.com; shopbop.com

No comments: