Friday, May 18, 2007

Los Angeles

I will be headed to LA this weekend and will not post until Monday. I plan on scoping out some shops. I will most likely do the typical Kitson, Fred Segal and Tracey Ross, but I really want to focus on the vintage stores- Decades, Resurrection, and Paper Bag Princess, as well as some that I haven't been to yet - Wasteland, Squareville, Slow, Industry Rag and American Rag. I may even swing by Rodeo Drive to see what the designers are stocking. I hope I find some great pieces, even if it is just to report back. My planned purchase is for a new pair of sunglasses as mine are dated. I think I am going to go for the trend and hit up a pair of oversized ones. And I am always on the alert for new jewelry...really hoping to score some great baubles. Will tell all when I return.