Thursday, October 18, 2007

Vote For Vogue's Best Dressed of the Year

Vote for Vogue's 10 Best Dressed of the Year and be automatically entered to win a Marc Jacobs Stam Bag. I think all of these Vogue choosen women are outstanding in their own personal way. Whether it be for physical/red carpet beauty or in terms of attitude and presence within the fashion industry and beyond. It was very difficult to pick just one of these woman because I think that they all contribute greatly to "dressing their best" but I think Charlize Theron wins in my book. She is always impeccably turned out, if not in Dior Couture, in some other stylish ensemble and she always makes it work. I am a little disappointed that Demi Moore did not make the cut as I think she is the best dressed and most stylish of late. She just radiates fabulousness.
Photo: style.com

No comments: