Friday, July 13, 2007

The Rachel Zoe Effect

The celebrity stylist, who has now become a celebrity in her own right, either by pure talent or for her tight bonds with her clients, such as, Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie (the latter being an ex-client, I think...I haven't heard the latest drama scoop on that one) has never really been at the top of my list for best style. Even though she has made that whole bag lady/throwntogether/disheveled hippie-inspired look chic, I didn't look to her as a reference. However, I must say that Rachel Zoe looks ever the lady in her bright coral dresses. Seen with a wide neck maxi dress at the Valentino bash, and in a satin shift-like slip dress at the fall 2007 couture shows, I think she looks ever so stylish. I love both of these dresses - the cut, color, and style are fantastic....and very wearable.

Photos: wireimage.com, style.com

No comments: